Thursday 20 November 2014

REVLON SUPER LUSTROUS LIPSTICK -REVIEW WITH SWATCH

Hello pretty gals ! Hope your day was super cool :)

During my last visit to Health & Glow, I picked up REVLON SUPER LUSTROUS LIPSTICK in the shade 016 PARADISE PINK (Matte finish).










I am giving a quick review of this today along with the swatch. Hope you find it delightful.


Price :: INR 550/4.2 gms


What I like ::

  • Beautiful coral pink shade
  • Flattering on all skin tones
  • Extremely pigmented
  • Glides smoothly on application and settles to a matte finish
  • No odour
  • Non drying formula
  • Stays for about 4-5 hours
  • Fades evenly and leaves pink stain on  lips (which I like :) )


What can be better ::

  •  Feathers a little on your lips
  •  A little Pricey

Hand Swatch::



My Rating :: 4/5

Recommendation : Definitely recommend this if you are looking for a matte coral pink lipstick





 

No comments:

Post a Comment