Hello beauties :) Thanks for encouraging this blog. Many of my FB friends, had requested for a home made remedy to reduce skin pigmentation and dullness.
So, this weekend pamper yourself by spending just 10 minutes of your “Me-time” and make your skin glow.
What you need ::
- 2 TSP Chick-pea flour (Besan)
- 1 TSP Rice flour
- 1 TSP turmeric powder (if you are very fair, use only 1/2 TSP )
- 2 TSP honey
- Few drops of Rose water, for mixing
- Mix all the above ingredeints in a clean bowl, to make a thick paste
- Cleanse your face and neck
- Apply a thick layer of the above paste on your face and neck
- Wash after 10 minutes
- Also, place sliced cucumber pieces on your closed eyes to relieve eye-fatigue
- People with dry skin can replace Rose water with milk, to improve your skin moisture.
- People with oily skin can replace Rose water with Citrus juice to remove excess oil.
Recommendation :: I recommend this DIY once a week for a glowing skin. Happy weekend.