Monday 8 June 2015

THE BODY SHOP DROPS OF YOUTH BOUNCY SLEEPING MASK REVIEW

Hi everyone...
Today's post is a review on " THE BODY SHOP DROPS OF YOUTH BOUNCY SLEEPING MASK "..As you guys already know that I love using THE BODY SHOP DROPS OF YOUTH EYE CONCENTRATE...that I reviewed a while back on my blog...I was really excited in gettings my hands on this product even before it was launched here in INDIA...so I bought it from the store and started using it for more than a week and here is what I feel about the product..

PRICE : INR 2295 for 90 ml

WHAT I LIKE:

* Packaging is really sturdy ,unbreakable glass tub
* Mild fragrance
* Unique texture {bouncy}
* A plastic scoop { which was missing in my pack }
* Makes the skin smooth, fresh ,bouncy and hydrated

WHAT CAN BE IMPROVED:

* Nothing specific...

RECOMMENDATION:

Need to definitely try for a bouncy and hydrated skin...absolutely love the product.

you can watch the review video here https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=USkRPtndbqY
 

No comments:

Post a Comment