Friday 6 March 2015

BEAUTY JOINT HAUL

Hi beauties...Hope you guys had a great time enjoying the festival of colours ...today's post is my  haul from beautyjoint.com. You can buy few drugstore brands, which are currently unavailable in India, namely NYX, Milani Cosmetics,ELF,BH Cosmetics.

My haul includes:

* NYX makeup setting spray matte finish.
* NYX makeup setting spray dewy finish.
* NYX wonder pencil.
* NYX lip pencil in the shades orange and fuschia
* WET AND WILD lipsticks in the shades Coral line , Dolhousie pink.
* MILANI COLORSTATEMENT lipsticks in the shades  Fruit punch, Rosehip, Flamingo pose, Uptown mauve.

It took around 5 weeks for me to get my hands on the products...while its little long... but the service was awesome....did not shell out any extra money for customs and shipping ...cool isn't !!

Overall, loved my shopping experience . Will definitely be doing more shopping on this site.

STAY HAPPY AND STAY BEAUTIFUL GIRLS...

No comments:

Post a Comment