Sunday 30 November 2014

VICHY NORMADERM -REVIEW

Hello everyone, today's review is on my current favorite skin care product from VICHY NORMADERM range. Its a "Tri-activ anti-imperfection hydrating care", suitable for Asian sensitive skin. 

I really love this Normaderm range products for my combination/oily skin. I have been in love with this range and also started using the "Night Detox Cream " from this range. These two make a perfect skin regime for me.


What I Like ::

  • Makes my skin baby-soft. 
  • Hydrates and gives a matte finish 
  • Works well on skin blemishes and reduces pores.
  • Its Paraben free
  • Non-comedogenic
What can be improved ::
  • Yet to find one , totally in love with this product
My Score :: 5/5

Recommend for a healthy skin. Happy December ahead :)





No comments:

Post a Comment